Rules and Regulations
By submitting your bag saying, you understand and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
The contest is open to individuals over the age of 18 residing anywhere in the world.
The saying should be clever, original, tasteful and enjoyable. Selection: Selection of the top four entries will be made by Garrett Popcorn Shops®. The public will vote for their favorite online and select winning sayings. Garrett Popcorn Shops® reserves the right to refuse any saying deemed inappropriate. Garrett Popcorn Shops® also retains the right to not to use any of the submissions.
Submission of entries:
Announcement of the winner:
The winning submissions will be announced on the Garrett Popcorn website and via social media accounts. Contributors of the winning submissions will be acknowledged online via first name and last initial. Winners will be asked to share information for a profile to be shared via social media.
Originality and Disclaimer:
1. Submitted sayings should be the work of one person and must not have been used somewhere else.
2. It is the sole responsibility of each entrant to ensure that the saying does not infringe copyright, privacy rights, regulations, orders or directions of any third party.
3. By submitting the saying, the entrant grants Garrett Popcorn Holding Company LLC exclusive rights to the winning saying for use in any format.
4. The entrant agrees not to reproduce, use, transmit or exploit their sayings for other purposes.
5. Garrett Popcorn Shops® assumes that the submitted sayings are original from the entrants and if claims or legal proceedings are brought against Garrett Popcorn Shops® as a result of a copyright infringement, the entrants will be held responsible and will fully indemnify Garrett Popcorn Shops® and any other affected parties and cover any legal fees that may arise as a result.