Date Posted: 12/1/2013 | Brazil Location
Position Type: Hourly
Our cooks turn each of our ingredients into something uniquely delicious. They take great pride in consistently producing top quality Garrett Popcorn each day and help maintain stock levels to ensure a steady supply of Garrett Popcorn for each guest. If you think you could help continue the Garrett tradition of handcrafted popcorn made in small batches our cook role may be right for you. Apply today and be proud of where you work.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Smile, have fun and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude!
• Follow all recipes with no variation to ensure Garrett Popcorn Shops® is always serving the highest quality products.
• Ensure product quality, freshness, and presentation meets the Garrett Popcorn Shops® standards.
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are met, including the proper function of store equipment.
• Every Garrett Popcorn Shops® team member is responsible for ensuring that their store is clean, presentable to customers and full stocked at all times. This includes sharing the responsibilities of cleaning.
• Depending on the needs of the shop, this person may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
• Experience with food preparation in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent professional references.
• Passion for excellent food and customer service. Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
• Standing a minimum of 4 hours per day.
• Must occasionally be able
If you have what it takes to be a Garrett Popcorn Shop team member, send your detailed resume in English to HRBrazil@garrettbrands.com today!