At Garrett Popcorn Shops®, we’ve maintained our dedication to fresh, delicious popcorn since we first opened at 10 West Madison Street in Chicago. We continue to use only the highest quality ingredients from area producers as we handcraft our gourmet popcorn in old-fashioned copper kettles. We strive to deliver the same popcorn today that customers first talked about in 1949.
What makes Garrett Popcorn so special? We hot air pop our signature blend of kernels, which we then mix into our secret family recipes. Every batch is handmade daily and the result is an irresistible snacking sensation, which has generated lines of historic proportions outside of our retail locations for decades.
Every batch of Garrett Popcorn is handmade with passion and we invite you to be part of the Chicago Tradition.
Career Level Entry Level
Yr(s) of Exp 1 year
Qualification High School Certificate
Industry Food and Beverage / Catering
Hospitality / F & B > F & B
Hospitality / F & B > Operation
Salary THB12,000 - THB18,000 (Negotiable)
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Others Fresh Graduate will be considered
Five-day work week
Our Popcorn Specialists/ Customer Service Associates turn each of our ingredients into something uniquely delicious. They take pride in consistently producing top quality Garrett Popcorn each day and help maintain stock levels to ensure a steady supply of Garrett Popcorn for each guest. They meet each of our guests, help them with their selections and prepare their orders.
If you think you could help continue the Garrett tradition of handcrafted popcorn made in small batches and enjoy making people smile our popcorn specialist/ customer service associate role may be right for you. Apply today and be proud of where you work.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Smile, have fun and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude!
* Follow all recipes with no variation to ensure Garrett Popcorn Shops is always serving the highest quality products in terms of freshness and presentation.
* Provide excellent customer service and able to work quickly while serving customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
* Follow Garrett Popcorn Shops standards by filling each bag or tin with the correct amount of popcorn including folding and sealing.
* Communicating with customers in a friendly and upbeat voice
* Every Garrett Popcorn Shop team member is responsible for ensuring that their shop is clean, presentable to customers and full stocked at all times. This includes sharing the responsibilities of cleaning.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing (English and Thai preferably)
* Experience with food preparation in a fast-paced environment
* Passion for excellent food and customer service.
* Ability to work varied hours/ days, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
* Standing a minimum of 4 hours per day
* Must occassionally be able to lift 25 kgs.
Employment Benefits/ Conditions:
Being a team member of Garrett Popcorn Shops, you will look forward to the following employment benefits but not limited to: performance incentive, 5 days work week (48 hours per week), annual leave 10 days, medical and dental benefits, staff purchase and free popcorn etc.
If you have what it takes to be a Garrett Popcorn Shop team member, send your detailed resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org today!