At Garrett Popcorn Shops®, we’ve maintained our dedication to fresh, delicious popcorn since we first opened at 10 West Madison Street in Chicago. We continue to use only the highest quality ingredients from area producers as we handcraft our gourmet popcorn in old-fashioned copper kettles. We strive to deliver the same popcorn today that customers first talked about in 1949.
What makes Garrett Popcorn so special? We hot air pop our signature blend of kernels, which we then mix into our secret family recipes. Every batch is handmade daily and the result is an irresistible snacking sensation, which has generated lines of historic proportions outside of our retail locations for decades.
Every batch of Garrett Popcorn is handmade with passion and we invite you to be part of the Chicago Tradition.
Career Level Senior
Yr(s) of Exp 3 years
Qualification Diploma of High Vocational Education
Industry Food and Beverage / Catering
Hospitality / F & B > F & B
Hospitality / F & B > Management
Hospitality / F & B > Operation
Hospitality / F & B > Others
Employment Type Full Time
Others Fresh Graduate will be considered
Five-day work week
Our Shop Manager/ Assistant Shop Manager manages the daily operations of Garrett Popcorn Shops. He/ She ensures that the team works together to provide consistently great popcorn and service according to the Garrett Popcorn Shops standards.
If you think you could manage a team of happy team members, help continue the Garrett tradition of handcrafted popcorn made in small batches and enjoy making people smile, our Shop Manager/ Assistant Shop Manager role may be right for you. Apply today and be proud of where you work.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Smile, have fun and maintain a positive, upbeat attitude!
* Directs, coordinates and participates in all aspects of shop operations including corporate orders and events.
* Maintains overall management responsibilities for the shop including but not limited to ordering and receipt, cost control, hygiene and sanitation, production, sales and service, training and coaching, roster planning etc
* Ensures a safe, healthy and clean working environment
* Ensures that equipment are in good repair
* Manages a team of 15 - 20 team members
* Every Garrett Popcorn Shop team member is responsible for ensuring that their shop is clean, presentable to customers and fully stocked at all times. This includes sharing the responsibilities of cleaning.
* Have relevant experience in managing F&B operations with a team of 15-20 staff
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing (English and Thai)
* Experience with food preparation in a fast-paced environment
* Passion for excellent food and customer service ie service and results oriented
* Standing a minimum of 4 hours per day
* Must occassionally be able to lift 25 kgs
Employment Benefits/ Conditions:
Being a team member of Garrett Popcorn Shops, you will look forward to the following employment benefits but not limited to: performance incentive, 5 days work week (48 hours per week), annual leave 10 days, medical and dental benefits, staff purchase and free popcorn etc.
If you have what it takes to be a Garrett Popcorn Shop team member, send your detailed resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org today!